Job Type : Full-Time
Activity : Industry, heavy machinery, automation. Technical assistance, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
What you develop :
- Perform assembly tasks on APCO designed fixtures
- Structural assembly
- Mechanical adjustments during commissioning
- Perform welding operations during the assembly and commissioning of APCO designed fixtures
- Perform welding validations (testing) of preproduction fixtures, working closely with welding engineers
- Transition into Production assistance/production role
- Train welders in the operation of the fixture
- Assist production with the use and operation of the fixture
- Observe weld quality of client performed welds
What you bring :
- Apprentice graduate / Associates Degree in relevant discipline
- AWS Certified Welder or equivalent
- 5 years of related
- Ability to read/ understand mechanical drawings
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean criminal record.
What we offer :
- Long track record of steady growth, new projects and great challenges every day.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- 401(k) pension plan, health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Dynamic international working environment.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and innovation mind set encouraged.
- Stable family company with long-term strategic development.
- Friendly atmosphere and teamwork.