Field of activity: Automation, industrial machinery
What you achieve:
- Design and sizing of the electrical distribution and cabinets of our machines.
- Electrical development of automatic and robotic machines in cooperation with project managers, mechanical and programming engineers.
- Writing of the design documents of our equipment: functional analyses, risk analyses, test procedures, technical specifications for suppliers, etc.
- Manufacturing follow-up in our workshops or on supllier's plants, technical problems' management, make up practical solutions.
What you bring:
- Electrical engineering degree with 5 years of experience in the electrical distribution's design of industrial machinery.
- Knowledge and experience withstandards related to electrical design, machine safety, and risk analysis.
- Knowledge of American standards (UL/NFPA) would be an asset.
- Proficiency of an electrical CAD tool, preferably EPLAN P8.
- Good organizational skills, autonomy and efficiency. You have a good critical sense and are proactive.
- Fluency in both oral and written English is required. Occasional travel to be expected.
What we offer:
- Growing company, every day new projects and great challenges.
- Dynamic and international work environment.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and proposals for improvements valued.
- Stable family business, long-term strategic development.
- Pleasant working atmosphere and team spirit.
- Modern, professional, bright and spacious working environment.
- Ideally located between mountain and lake.
- Numerous intra- and inter-company events.