Job Type: Full-Time
Activity: Industry, heavy machinery, automation. Technical assistance, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Support on all electrical matters our client with erection and commissioning of his APCO designed and manufactured machines.
- Oversee the electrical work of subcontractor for daily assignments and overall coordination to ensure maximum performance, efficiency, and quality.
- Maintain regular contact with technical support team located at the head office to receive support and provide updates.
- At least 5 years’ experience in machinery industry.
- Rhode Island electrician license, or similar level to get qualified
- High School/GED preferred.
- Ability to read technical drawings (ELECTRICAL).
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fast-thinking and know how to adapt quickly to any situation.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean criminal record.
- Long track record of steady growth, new projects and great challenges every day.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Dynamic international working environment.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and innovation mind set encouraged.
- Stable family company with long-term strategic development.
- Friendly atmosphere and teamwork.