Job Type: Full-Time
Activity: Industry, heavy machinery, automation. Technical assistance, production, and process improvement.
- Support our client with welding matters to optimize quality and productivity using the APCO designed and manufactured machines.
- Insure that APCO’s welding equipment is performing and exceeding our customer’s expectations.
- Analyse process sequences to identify potential for improvements.
- Be a source of proposals for design improvements of the machines in production.
- Maintain regular contact with the head office to provide updates and lessons learned to improve upcoming designs.
- Welding license with at least 5 years’ experience in machinery industry
- Engineering Bachelor or similar level with IWE or IWT post grade would be an advantage
- You have mastered the ability to read technical drawings
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast-thinking and know how to adapt quickly to any situation
- Attention to detail and quality
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean criminal record
- Long track record of steady growth, new projects and great challenges every day.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- 401(k) pension plan, health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Dynamic international working environment.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and innovation mind set encouraged.
- Stable family company with long-term strategic development.
- Friendly atmosphere and teamwork.