Job Type: Full-Time
Activity: Industry, heavy machinery, automation. Technical assistance, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
What you develop:
- Support our client with mechanical erection and commissioning of his APCO designed and manufactured machines.
- Oversee the mechanical subcontractor for daily assignments and overall coordination to ensure maximum performance, efficiency, and quality.
- Maintain regular contact with technical support team located at the head office to receive support and provide updates.
What you bring:
- 5 years’ experience in machinery industry.
- Associate degree or similar level.
- Ability to read technical drawings (mechanical).
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fast-thinking and know how to adapt quickly to any situation.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean criminal record.
What we offer
- Long track record of steady growth, new projects and great challenges every day.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- 401(k) pension plan, health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Dynamic international working environment.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and innovation mind set encouraged.
- Stable family company with long-term strategic development.
- Friendly atmosphere and teamwork.